Level 2 - Certificate In Teaching Swimming
|Course Number||40th Level 2 AST|
|Course Venue||Orchid Country Club, Competitive Pool & Lecture Room|
|Dates & Days||Yet to confirm|
|Time||Yet to confirm(Thursday)|
|Course Fee||$600 (Fees include $30 SSTA membership & administration fee)|
|Skill Test Date & Time||Yet to confirm|
|Skill Test Fee||$20 (non-refundable)|
|Parking||Free parking. Please park at open space car park designated for guests|
|Organiser||Mr. Education Officer|
- Candidates must be age 18 years and above.
- Completed and passed Level 1 AST.
- Completed Lifesaving 1, 2, 3 or Bronze Medallion from the Singapore Life Saving Society or equivalent.
- Holding a valid First Aid, CPR and AED certificate.
- Able to swim Frontcrawl, Breaststroke and Backcrawl and Butterfly for a minimum of 50 meters.
- Able to understand, write and give instructions in English.
- Failure to attend any one training sessions shall automatically be considered a failure for thiscourse.
- Admission to the course is subjected to approval of the Council of SSTA.
- Dress Code- Smart causal for theory sessions.
- All fees must be made via internet banking 14 days before the skill test date. Please state your full name as in your NRIC / FIN No and Couse code when making IB.
- Banking details: Singapore Swimming Teachers’ Association DBS Current 0150-20712-4
- Cash payment will not be accepted.